Occasionally, You may unable to watch your favorite Netflix Tv Shows and movies in Safari on your Mac. This prevents users from logging into accounts and loading Netflix in the Safari browser. The Error code S7702-1003 appears on your screen. The error message says:
Pardon the interruption. We’re having trouble playing Netflix. Please make sure your browser isn’t in Private mode and try again.
In this article we will explain Why it appears and how to fix Error Code this error message. Follow each step carefully.
You may be interested in “How to Convert PDF to JPG in macOS?“.
- Make sure you are not in Private Browsing mode or incognito mode.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Close all other windows in Safari.
Private Browsing mode
Make sure you are not running Netflix in Private Browsing mode. You will have to turn off Private Browsing if you want to watch your favorite Netflix Tv Shows and movies on Netflix. To fix Error Code S7702 – 1003, just open a New Window by clicking File > New Window. A new Safari window will open. Now try to visit Netflix and try to play Netflix.
Remove Netflix data
If you still see the error code, try removing Netflix data. Here is how:
- Open Safari.
- Click Safari > Preferences > Privacy. Then Select the manage Website Data button.
- After data is loaded, In the Search field, enter Netflix.
- Select Netflix and click Remove.
- Now reopen Safari.
After above steps, try to run Netflix.
Restart your Mac
If your are still not able to view Netflix. Try restart your Mac by following below steps.
- Click on the menu button in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Click Restart and Click the Restart button on the pop-up menu to confirm.
If above steps are not working, you can reach Netflix for support and help.
The post Netflix Not Playing in Safari: Error Code S7702 – 1003 appeared first on iOS Debug.