In this article, we will explain “iPhone won’t turn on stuck on Apple Logo”. Many iPhone and iPad users ask us how they can fix their iPhone stuck on Apple Logo.
If you are unable to update your iPhone or iPad or latest version, check out this article. Here are some possible reasons why your iPhone or iPad stuck on the Apple logo.
- Upgrade issue.
- Jailbreaked your iPhone or iPad.
- While restoring your iPhone via iTunes from Mac or computer.
- During an update or restore.
- Hardware Damages.
Note: We don’t recommend jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad as they can cause various problems.
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without any Data Loss
If you are looking for All-in-solution for your iPhone or iPad, we recommend iMyFone Fixppo. This is the third party tool which is a powerful system recovery program designed to fix a wide range of iOS issues. This software is personally tested by the iOS Debug team and passed with flying colors.
This software supports all the iOS devices and iOS versions, including the latest iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max and iOS 13.
Here are step by step guide to fix your iPhone or iPad stuck on Apple Logo without any data loss:
Step 1: Download the latest version of the iMyFone Fixppo.
Step 2: Install and open the software. Then Choose the Standard Mode.
Step 3: Connect your iPhone to the computer via lightning cable and then click the Next button from the interface.
Step 4: After your device is detected, you can go to the next step. If your device is not coming up, enter your iPhone in DFU mode.
Step 5: iMyFone Fixppo will recognize your device and will automatically detect your current firmware.
Then choose a firmware version, and click on Download’ button. Wait for the completion of the firmware download.
Step 6: Then just click on ‘Start’ after the firmware is downloaded.
Boom your iPhone is fixed. Your iPhone will restart and turn on past Apple logo normally.
Force reset your iPhone
To force reset your iPhone follow these steps to solve “iPhone won’t turn on stuck on Apple Logo”.
- On an iPhone X or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Then press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Finally, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen or Apple logo.
- On an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Then press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Finally, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen or Apple logo.
- On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the power side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen or Apple logo.
- On an iPhone 6s or iPhone 5s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen or Apple logo.
Force restarting your device can help you to solve the problem “iPhone won’t turn on stuck on Apple Logo”.
Also some other possible solutions
- Are you connected to the Internet (test using Safari and visit http://www.apple.com)
- Is the iPhone connected to wall power or have enough juice?
- Do you have enough space on the iPhone (about 7 GB)?
- Did you also try updating via computer iTunes (needs the latest version) with iPhone connected and selected?
For our readers, we are offering two licenses for iMyFone Fixppo. If you are interested to grab one, just follow us on Twitter and Flipboard and comment down below.