In this article, we will explain How to Find Places That Accept Apple Pay. Many users have a problem to find places that accept Apple Pay. Apple Pay is a contactless payment technology that allows users to pay their bills.
After setting up Apple Pay on your iPhone, Apple Watch, next step to forget your wallet or purse at home but … what if they don’t agree to pay with Apple Pay? I don’t know if this happens to you, but once you configure your cards in Apple Pay, it’s easy to go out without your credit cards, sometimes out of laziness, and sometimes because we want to feel more digital.
But what if a merchant says “we do not accept Apple Pay”. To save you from this problem, we will give you a trick so that you can forget about this concern.
You may like “How to Check your AppleCare Warranty Status & How to Buy“.
- 1 Quick Tips: Find Places That Accept Apple Pay
- 2 Who Accepts Apple Pay?
- 3 Find Places That Accept Apple Pay on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- 4 Find Places That Accept Apple Pay on Mac
- 5 How do you know if a store accepts Apple Pay?
- 6 Can you use Apple pay at Walmart?
- 7 Does Apple pay have a limit?
Quick Tips: Find Places That Accept Apple Pay
- The information provided by Apple Maps is not always accurate.
- You can also use Apple Pay in a lot of apps and websites apart from brick-and-mortar stores.
- If you Want to edit your business on Apple Maps and add Apple Pay details (or any other detail) regarding your business, you can go https://mapsconnect.apple.com/.
- check out the Apple website explaining where you can use Apple Pay.
Who Accepts Apple Pay?
The best way to see if a shop or restaurant accepts Apple Pay is to look for the Apple Pay decals in store windows or at checkout. Below are some decals.
Obviously you can call that store which accepts Apple Pay. But you can also search it form your Maps Apple App. Here is how:
Find Places That Accept Apple Pay on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Open the Apple Maps on our iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
- Then click a location or search for a place (restaurant, shops, stores ) to find out if they accept Apple Pay.
- When you find the place, swipe up from the bottom and you can view the location’s detail.
- Scroll down and find the Useful to Know section and if the place accepts Apple Pay, it will say “Accepts Apple Pay”.
For this article, we will see if “Casa Mayoral Restaurant” accepts Apple Pay.
Find Places That Accept Apple Pay on Mac
- Open Map and search for the place to find out if they accept Apple Pay.
- Then click on the (i) icon.
- This will show the location’s details.
- Scroll down to find the Useful to Know section.
- And check to see if they accept Apple Pay.
How do you know if a store accepts Apple Pay?
Simply scroll down and tap on the Useful to Know section. You’ll see an Apple Pay logo if the location accepts Apple Pay.
Can you use Apple pay at Walmart?
Walmart does not accepts Apple Pay. The only mobile payment system you can use in Walmart is Walmart Pay.
Does Apple pay have a limit?
There is no limit on Apple Pay.