In this article, we will explain “How to find COVID-19 testing locations on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac”. Apple has made valuable contributions to the COVID-19 pandemic with the ability to easily search for coronavirus testing centers on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac. Now users can easily find COVID-19 testing hospitals on Apple Maps App.
Apple always gives priority to healthcare and is contributing to COVID-19 relief such as providing financial aid, creating and donating face masks, and working with google on contact tracing software with Google. With this app, Apple made another contribution which allows users to access the COVID-19 healthcare center with one click.
Apple also provided its users a free COVID-19 screening through Apple’s Screening tool.
Apple Maps: How to find COVID-19 testing locations on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Open Apple Maps on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Then click the search bar.
- Click on the “COVID-19 Testing” option under the “Search Nearby” section.
- On Mac, you need to type “COVID-19” in the search bar.
- Choose one of the result locations to see its details.
Then you can easily get all the details of that COVID-19 location by clicking “Learn More” at the bottom of the “COVID-19 Testing Site” box. To learn more about Apple COVID-19 software visit here.