In this article, we will explain how to check your AppleCare warranty status. Further, we will explain how to purchase an AppleCare protection plan if you decide to protect your device with AppleCare.
Apple products are popular and most desired brand in the world, but even they can get defects, accidental damage, and other problems. When the iPhone screen breaks or it falls to the ground or the MacBook refuses to turn on. Apple customers can get extended warranty coverage, it is called AppleCare, and AppleCare is Apple’s brand name for its warranty service.
You may like “iMessage Prank: Infinite Typing Bubble GIF“.
Are you eligible for AppleCare Protection Plan?
If you don’t have an AppleCare plan and thinking to buy the extended warranty. Before you can purchase AppleCare. check eligibility.
- You can purchase AppleCare+ at the time of your purchase.
- You can add AppleCare to your device after purchase. It doesn’t matter from where you purchased your device, Apple, a carrier, or another retailer:
- iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, or HomePod: within 60 days of purchase.
- Apple TV: within 12 months of purchase.
Why you should buy AppleCare for your new iPhone
You may be asking yourself, it is worth adding extending warranty to your device. Here are some benefits of AppleCare.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple team members via chat or phone.
- It’s transferable. (not available if you pay monthly).
- Express replacement service.
How you can find Apple Product Serial number
To check your AppleCare warranty status or even the Standard Apple warranty, you need to have Serial Number. Here are steps for how you can find your serial number.
- On your Mac: Click the Apple menu and select About This Mac.
- On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Apple TV: got to Settings > General > About.
Via iCloud settings
You can also find the serial numbers of your Apple products by checking iCloud settings. You can view all of your signed-in devices and their serial numbers associated with your Apple ID.
- On our Mac: go to System Preferences > then select Apple ID.
- iPhone, iPad: click Settings > tap on your name, and then scroll down and find your device then tap.
- Alternatively, You can view all of your devices by going to the Apple ID website and then scroll down and find the devices section.
Check AppleCare coverage
Check your AppleCare coverage by following steps below.
- Open a web browser.
- Go to the Apple Warranty Coverage page.
- Enter your device’s serial number.
- Click Continue. You will redirect to a summary page of all Apple Products associated with your Apple ID.
- Then if you have AppleCare plan [extended warranty] with your device, it will be shown on this page
How to buy AppleCare
Here are various options to buy AppleCare for your device after purchase:
- On your iOS or iPadOS device: go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available. And then follow the onscreen instructions.
- You can also buy online by visiting the add coverage website.
- Alternatively, You can purchase it at an Apple Store retailers.
- You can also buy by calling 800-275-2273 (800.APL.CARE).
If you need help, you can contact Apple.