In this article, we will explain “How to activate Reachability on iPhone”. Since the iPhone X, the home button and Touch ID are gone. With this, Apple had to put some important features like Siri on the side button, Face ID as a biometric security check, and for the first time made a status bar an important control element. However, the large screen also has its disadvantages as it does not always make all display areas accessible. Thankfully, there is a feature called reachability.
What is Reachability?
Reachability is a feature that helps you reach the status bar and icons on the screen which are not accessible by your thumb. This allows users to operate the iPhone with their one-hand.
How to enable reachability on iPhone X (or later)
The activated reachability on the iPhone X, iPhone XS (Max), and iPhone XR. To do this
- Open the Settings app and tap on “Accessibility”.
- Now select “Touch”.
- And then tap “reachability” to activate it.
- You can now exit the settings app.
How to use reachability on iPhone X (or later)
- Now open any app.
- Then swipe down on the new home bar at the bottom of the display to use the reachability on the iPhone.
- If you want to exit the mode again, simply swipe up on the bar, and the content “slides” back into place.
I hope you are able to use reachability on your iPhone.